Looking for a company to grown within and discover in practice what really suits you? As a Recognized Training Company (Erkend Leerbedrijf), we train VMBO and MBO students and guide them through the challenging and interesting world of horticulture. As an intern you participate in all facets of our company. From marketing and sales to logistics.
Kébol has been an expert in producing, preparing, trading, and marketing flower bulbs and perennials for more than 30 years. Our team consists of more than 30 colleagues, and we work together every day at our sustainable production location in Rijsenhout. From here we develop creative flower bulb concepts and annually export more than 75 million flower bulbs and 6 million perennials worldwide to more than forty countries.
We like transparent communication to our customers and to each other, but we are also ambitious. We proactively think along with the challenges of our customers and work together with many parties involved to pursue successes.
This is you:
- MBO or HBO student.
- Good communicative skills.
- Energetic, flexible, and eager to learn.
- Living around Rijsenhout.
This is what you can expect from us:
- An inspiring, challenging internship in the horticultural world.
- Space to learn, discover and develop yourself.
- An involved internship supervisor for your personal development plan.
- Appropriate internship allowance.
Will you take on this challenge with us? Apply today! Send your motivation with CV to email@example.com.